Join the team
Available roles at Nicce
- Working with the design team and product developers to create technical packs.
- Responsible to provide technical support to the design, production team & suppliers to build a close working relationship.
- Maintain NICCE quality, fit, testing, grading standards.
- Risk-asses new product with the development team at 1st proto sign off ensuring the end product performs to specification, resolve any issues before production.
- Responsible for fit, construction & and sealing process for their area. Ensuring NICCE quality is maintained at every level of the sample procedure from initial sample to bulk production.
- Leading fit sessions with design and PD for all sample stages, giving commercial fit comments and quality/make up assessments.
- Communicating the fit session notes to the suppliers/factories using Nicce tech pack formats.
- Understand product costing and understand the implications of changes in product specifications on the cost price.
- Managing wear-testing and product testing.
- Oversee the development & maintenance of the Critical Path.
- Following clear Critical Path dates, as set by Brand, for their own area. Manage the production process with the team in weekly critical path meetings.
- Liaising with suppliers’ queries daily and dealing with any production and sampling queries.
- Managing wash-care label instructions and wash-care approval.
- Managing the grading process to ensure consistent fit across all product categories.
- Oversee block review each season.
-Develop a successful, professional relationship with factories making it a mutually beneficial partnership to grow business.
- Using initiative to seek out project work on own area to ensure the improvement of quality for their product categories.
- Ensuring the supplier base is familiar with the Nicce Quality AQL processes & performance standards.
- Monitor any returns reporting back to the factories to resolve any ongoing problems.
Ideal Candidate will have:
- Experience of working at a fashion brand/supplier in the menswear garment technology department
- Excellent communication and writing skills, and good interpersonal skills.
- Must be a good team player, with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Knowledge and experience of working with overseas factories.
- Pattern cutting knowledge.
- Creative and passionate about Product.
- Have a good understanding of the ‘AQL’ levels 2.5 and 4.0.
- Strong technical background in making, fitting & construction of garments/printing/dying/finishing in both garments and textile.
- This would be an ideal opportunity for an experienced Junior Technologist looking for their next step, or Garment Technologist looking for a new challenge.
Salary: up to £32.000pa
Working hours: Monday - Friday 09:00am – 5:30pm
Start date: As soon as possible
Please note that due to the high volume of candidates only suitable candidates will be responded to.
Here at NICCE we are on the look for entrepreneurial interns who are looking to get a taste of how a fashion business runs, you will have the opportunity to work across the company in e-commerce, marketing, production, logistics, wholesale and sales.
Basic Duties and Responsibilities
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent attention to detail, with strong organisation and time management skills
• Must have an interest in fashion with a relevant degree
• Good IT skills, Microsoft Office applications • Knowledge of photoshop and illustrator is preferred but not essential
• Punctual, committed and responsible
• Support different NICCE departments with daily tasks
• Travel expenses will be covered from zones 1-3. Looking for someone to start ASAP
What you’ll get in return
Lots of opportunities for growth, a fun and friendly team, endless socials, travel expenses covered
Full time/ Part-time role . Monday – Friday 09:00am – 5:30pm
Start date: As soon as possible
Contact [email protected] to apply.